Friday, October 2, 2009

Discrimination on TSN.ca?


I just watched the Capitals' highlights from opening night (what a win!) on http://www.tsn.ca and I got this pop up when it finished:

What does this mean? Is this a tourism advertisement? Is it trying to get me to immigrate to Canada?

Confusion abounds.

I'll definitely still use tsn.ca for my highlights though. Espn doesn't give all the highlights and the guy doing the voice over is pretty lame. There was a game last year where Backstrom scored the winning goal in a shoot out and rather than show his goal it said that the Caps won in a shoot out.

People in DC say that people don't want to hear about hockey in sporting news so they don't cover it, yet people constantly complain that there isn't enough. Catch-22, or just foolish sports talkers and producers?

No comments:

Post a Comment